Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Brilliant Healthcare Job Fairs offers an intensive appraisal of the Core Curriculum and the most important areas of the new CEN® Certification Examination Blueprint. This is a 16-hour course for nurses seeking the CEN certification through the CCRN exam is organized systematically with all major body systems reviewed.
- The Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, and the Nursing Care are presented.
- Highlighted key concepts are provided.
- Learning activities are designed to develop the nurse’s critical thinking skills.
- Discuss and practice test-taking skills.
- Review Critical Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology of each system.
- Discuss significant assessment and diagnostic findings relevant to the Critical Care environment.
- Discuss clinical presentation, as well as specific patient management of commonly seen Critical Care conditions.
- Students will evaluate their comprehension with multiple choice questions upon completion of each organ system review.
- Test-taking tips are given.
- The program includes 14 CEU contact hours.
For questions about course call 954-404-3427.
Should you require more information about our CEN Course, don’t hesitate to Contact Us now.